Grassroots Future looks at empowering grassroots movements and advocacy in the refugee and asylum seeker community.
- Education: Supporting the needs of young people and adults through vocational training, mentorship, workshops and general skills training to improve capacity and self sufficiency.
- Community outreach: Community outreach and cultural events, which are curated by the refugee community, to engage different groups within society.
- Well-being: Provide safe spaces for healing and mental well-being through the arts and recreational activities.
- Investing in the future: Supporting the educational expenses of children through our event programming.
Through Table of Two Cities, a food and culture initiative, we have been organising food and culture events since 2016. Through participating in our events, you can support the refugee community while learning something new.
- Crafts workshops
- Cooking demonstrations / workshops
- Food / culture sharings
- Concerts / Shows